Christopher Tan, Managing Director at CIO Academy Asia, moderated a panel discussion around “Keeping Control of your Data in a New Secured World”. Panellist included:
– Charles Goldberg, Senior Director of Product Marketing, Thales eSecurity
– James McLeary, Head of Information Security Office, TMB Bank Public Company Limited
– Chailuck Kantanunkam, Regional Technology Director APAC, Mullenlowe Group
This panel covered:
- Looking at ways on how to analyse your data, classify sensitive data and uncover compliance risks
- The importance of protecting your critical data and shielding your business from any liability
- Adapting your data security to changes in your current environment
About Christopher Tan
Chris Tan is Director, ICT Leadership and Professional Development at CIO Academy Asia leading the Academy Pillar on thought leadership for technology leaders and professionals. Prior to this, he was with the Singapore Institute of Directors in Governance and Research. He had worked in the Civil Service College Singapore, IBM and Cap Gemini in the field of IT, and had been an entrepreneur in ICT training. He was in the aviation industry for about 10 years dealing with MRO for commercial aircraft. Chris has an MBA in IT and Management from CASS Business School (previously known as City University Business School), London.
About Charles Goldberg
Successful marketing and product management leader with 20 years of experience across the networking and security industry. Unique 360 degree perspective from customer, field, marketing and product management roles. A proven track-record of increasing market awareness, market share and revenue through creativity, leadership and collaboration. Motivational manager for direct and indirect virtual teams.
About James McLeary
Senior executive with comprehensive experience in financial services globally, directing IT security, risk, and business transformation. A modern Information Security CISO with over 20 years experience in technology. Passionate about Cyber Security, Fraud Prevention and overall Risk Management.
About Chailuck Kantanunkam
Regional responsibility to successfully establish and maintain close co-operation/alignment between the technology and business organizations to develop, deliver and manage information technology objectives, consistent with the overall global business strategy.