Derek Granath, Vice President, Product Marketing at Silver Peak, moderated a Panel Discussion around “SD – WAN – The Application Driven AGILE Network”. Panellists included:
– Athikom Kanchanavibhu, Vice President of Information Technology, Shera Public Company Limited
– Voranuch Dejakaisaya, Chief Information and Operations Officer, Bank of Ayudhya Plc.
– Preecha Kamnoetsing, Regional IT Manager, APAC & MEA, Troy Siam Company Limited
This session discussed how organizations can utilize an SD-WAN to consolidate and simplify the branch:
• What a “Thin Branch” is and how it benefits the entire enterprise
• Is SD-WAN for your organization?
• What considerations should you consider when choosing an SD-WAN solution to build a better WAN including:
– Active use of broadband services for enterprise applications
– Centralized orchestration
– Application acceleration (WAN optimization)
• New ways to gracefully migrate to SD-WAN at your own pace
About Derek Granath
Derek has more than 20 years of technology product marketing, product management and business development experience with a focus on high-performance enterprise and service provider networking systems. At Silver Peak, he leads the Product Marketing and Technical Marketing Engineering teams responsible for product positioning and messaging for service provider and enterprise SD-WAN offerings.
About Athikom Kanchanavibhu
Athikom is Vice President of Information Technology at Shera Public Company Limited. Responsible for overall strategy and execution of all IT pillars and digital transformation program in Thailand and investment countries. Before joining Shera, he has been working with leading consulting firm like Accenture, IBM, AtoS and global FMCG company like Nestle. Currently, Shera has undergone cloud infrastructure and domestic WAN transformation in the past 6 months and is in the journey to transform its global WAN landscape.
About Voranuch Dejakaisaya
Voranuch Dejakaisaya is the Chief Information and Operations Officer at Bank of Ayudhya PCL and has been in this role since January 1, 2017. Prior this role she was IT SEA Leader of GE Capital before transferring to be CIO at the Bank of Ayudhya in year 2009. Bank of Ayudhya is in the group of MUFG bank Japan, be the 5th largest bank in Thailand with number of branches in country over 630 branches, 6500 ATMs, 20,000 staffs.
About Preecha Kamnoetsing
Regional IT Manager, responsible for all IT Systems and IT Services in TROY’s Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa (including China, India, Japan, Australia, New Zealand and Turkey).