Regional Technology Director APAC, Mullenlowe Group
Regional responsibility to successfully establish and maintain close co-operation/alignment between the technology and business organizations to develop, deliver and manage information technology objectives, consistent with the overall global business strategy.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for all facets of planning, operation and delivery of information services to the entities of the Operating Group within the APAC region.
• Develop IT objectives and business plans consistent with overall MLG network business strategy and implement solutions in an effective, reliable and secure manner.
• Serve a lead role in the strategic planning process by understanding the positioning of the business within the marketplace, particularly customer needs and the competitive environment.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of core regional challenges and opportunities and improve the competitive position through the use of Technology.
• Impact the MLG strategy and vision of a collaborative community by deploying technology tools and platforms that will underpin our capacity to collaborate, share virtually as an organization and with our clients.
• Drive internal business change through the use of business process improvement, particularly those enabled by technology.
• Establish regional business unit consortiums, leveraging common processes & systems.
• Explain IT spending and regional business unit allocations, both discretionary & non-discretionary.
• Responsible for the setting, approval and on-going financial management of the Regional IT Capital Expenditure budgets
• Work with senior business and IT management, both across the region and at Corporate IT, to validate compliance with the Enterprise’s security policies, which includes but is not limited to, Sarbanes Oxley Section 404